AccuGenomics develops and commercializes innovative spike-in control mixtures called SNAQ™-SEQ for clinical genomic applications such as Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) and digital PCR.
SNAQ™-SEQ (Standardized Nucleic Acid Quantification for SEQuencing) is a proprietary QC approach that utilizes synthetic DNA internal standards mixtures (ISM™) spiked into every sample prior to the NGS-library preparation step. These standards thus undergo the same processes and reaction conditions as the sample to provide an ideal run control for NGS assays.
Benefits of using SNAQ-SEQ spike-in reference standards:
· Controls for inter-sample variability, stochastic and technical errors
· Higher accuracy measurements of low abundance targets in high sensitivity applications such as ctDNA liquid biopsy assays
· Assures high confidence in the results by providing a direct limit of blank (LOB) measurements for EVERY controlled region in EVERY sample
· Reduces false positives and false negatives
· Controls IN your samples mean no wasted sample lanes
Identification of actionable mutations in circulating tumor DNA (ctDNA) enables gene-targeted therapy of solid tumors based on a simple blood test. NGS methods that attach a unique molecular identifier (UMI) to each DNA molecule control for sequencing technical error and thereby reduce variant allele fraction (VAF) limit of detection (LOD) to
– Patent Issued for Diagnostic Tool to Identify Human Genetic Information – WILMINGTON, NC, December 12, 2018 – AccuGenomics, Inc., a diagnostic company based in Wilmington, NC, is pleased to announce that the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) has awarded a patent to technology licensed to AccuGenomics. U.S. Patent Number 9,944,973, entitled…
AccuKit-HIV utilizes AccuGenomics’ Standardized Nucleic Acid Quantification (SNAQ) technology and standardized molecular testing kit WILMINGTON, NC, August 15, 2017 – AccuGenomics, Inc., a diagnostic company based in Wilmington, NC, today announced that the company has provided an AccuKit to the HIV Cure Center at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill and to Qura…
AccuGenomics, Inc. Press Contact: Nick Lazaridis, Ph.D. Phone: 910.200.3228 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org AccuGenomics Announces New Additions to Scientific Advisory Board – Preeminent experts in molecular diagnostics will provide guidance on the ongoing development of standardizing companion diagnostic technologies – Wilmington, NC, June 8, 2017 – AccuGenomics, Inc., a diagnostic company based…